- Listed: August 3, 2009 8:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Why Dog Rescue is Important
Each year, many dogs find themselves in dire circumstances. There are numerous reasons why dogs are neglected or have to be given away for adoption. In such scenarios, the neglect can be so appalling that it actually turns out to be a dog rescue.
RESCUE A DOG
Rescuing a dog in trouble can be one of the most enriching experiences of your life. One resource, in which you will find dog rescue adoption, is that of the Where Pets Are Found website. This is a networking site that connects those looking to adopt with individuals who have pets for adoption.
Some of the reasons dog rescue is necessary include:
- Owners lack finances to adequately look after their dog. This could relate to feeding or caring for dogs with health issues. These situations most often turn into a dog rescue.
- Owners may be unaware of the obligations and what is required to adequately look after a dog. For example, the time and energy needed for exercise and coat maintenance.
- Owners sometimes adopt dogs as puppies and don’t realise they’ll mature into larger dogs with lots of energy.
A LOVING NEW HOME
Dog rescue can be a result of a distressing incident. The upshot, though, is that the dog can find a loving and understanding home. Adopting a dog in need is one of the true acts of kindness. In many cases, however, you will gain more than your dog from a rescue.
4406 total views, 1 today